Policy regarding Protection of Personal Information
The tripla Co., Ltd.’s corporate philosophy is to “make travelers happy”. Our business and operational strategies are formulated based on this philosophy. We consider the aligned management and utilization of Corporate assets (capital, brands, IT systems, etc.) as critical to the realization of tripla Co., Ltd. objectives and view the safeguarding of personal information and compliance with applicable privacy laws as essential to the achievement of our philosophy and objectives. To this end, we have developed the following policies and procedures:
- We shall collect, use, furnish and otherwise handle personal information in accordance with the systems and procedures referenced standards. This means that we shall collect personal information through lawful and proper means and shall limit the use, furnishing and handling of personal information to the scope of its intended purpose. Should the need arise to handle personal information in a manner that goes beyond the scope of its specified intended use, we shall do so only after obtaining authorization from our Privacy Officer, furnishing notice to the affected individual regarding the contemplated use of said information, and obtaining the consent of said individual. We shall not utilize personal information for non-intended purposes and shall establish mechanisms to safeguard against such non-intended use. We shall only use and furnish ‘Specific Personal Information’ for its intended purposes as defined under the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures.
- We shall implement organizationally and technologically reasonable measures to prevent and remedy the risks associated with the unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and breach of personal information handled by tripla Co., Ltd.
- We shall observe applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, social norms and public order relevant to the safeguarding of personal information and the appropriate disposition of Specific Personal Information.
- Our Customer Hotline has been designated to respond to questions and complaints regarding the manner in which we handle personal information as well as to respond to related requests (for disclosure of personal information, etc.). The contact information for our Customer Hotline shall be made available both within and outside the company. We shall respond promptly and in good faith to all requests received from individuals regarding their own personal information.
- We shall implement improvements to our personal information management systems and procedures on an ongoing basis by conducting periodic reviews and audits.
- The provisions set forth in this policy shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Implemented: June 15, 2017
Amended: June 5, 2018
Kazuhisa Takahashi: CEO of tripla Co., Ltd.
Kaku Toriu: CTO of tripla Co., Ltd.
For Inquiries concerning this Policy, please contact our Customer Hotline at:
tripla Co., Ltd.
Shinkawa I&L Building 6th Floor
1-22-13 Shinkawa, Chuo-ku, Tokyo